Account Manager - Retail Marketing - London
DS Smith’s Retail Marketing division has an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and confident Account Manager to join the team. We are looking for a professional individual who has the ability to pro-actively drive sales, increase margin growth and maintain client satisfaction across these high volume multiple accounts.
If you are an experienced Account Manager, with excellent knowledge of 3D POS and a sound understanding of the structural processes, then we would like to hear from you!
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
- Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
- Proactively liaise with project managers, production team and copackers.
- Conduct regular desk reviews and bi-annual appraisals with any direct reports, and maintain correct paperwork in accordance to the Creo Performance Management System
What we would like our candidate to have…
- Previous Account Management or Project Management experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Understanding of CAD and the structural processes
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- 2D and 3D POS experience
Location: Mill Street, South East London (SE1 2BD)
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion, the organisation employs over 28,500 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
•Annual cycle to work scheme