Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics & Signage | Surrey
One of the industry’s most diverse and creative signage and large format graphics specialists showcasing complete in-house design and production capabilities. Investing significantly in their growth this role is integral to helping develop the studio to effectively manage the increased workload. Fantastic work environment with excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics & Signage | Surrey | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Incredibly innovative and able to provide full solutions this company combines design and creativity and is supported by highly skilled technical and manufacturing resources to deliver bespoke solutions. With a strong market position for quality and excellence they are well placed in the industry with an excellent reputation.
As Large Format Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running:
- HP Latex
- Jetrix flatbed
- Producing a full range of interior and exterior exhibition graphics and signage
- Preparing files for print
- Ripping files using a range of software
- Quality control
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding technical knowledge of large format print production
- Current experience operating large format machinery and equipment
- Experience operating: HP Latex, Jetrix KX6, HP Z6800 and DYSS X7 CNC
- Pre-press experience is an advantage
- Laminating and mounting experience
- Experience of vinyl: application, cutting and weeding ideally
A rapidly growing, innovative company that can offer the challenge you’re looking for. Benefits will include highly competitive salary and comprehensive package.
Apply today for further details.