Warehouse Team Leader
6 days left
- Contract Type
A print and communications giant, experiencing significant growth, has an opening within their busy warehouse. As Warehouse team leader, you will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. This role will require a cooperative team player confident in their capability to work under pressure.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis of shipment inbound and outbound
- Track inventory levels
- Provide supplies to the production floor in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimise employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Must have a Full UK driving Licence.
- Forklift Experience preferred (training will be provided)
- Must be able to comply with the companies H&S policy & to be fully aware of the responsibilities as outlined.
- Duties include loading and offloading goods and materials from and onto vehicles.
- PC literate
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy appliances
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-Eye coordination
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Good Communication Skills
- To be able to work as part of a team
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Warehouse Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly