Business Development - Core Sales
Paragon Customer Communications is Europe’s leading Customer Communications Service Provider.
Sending out over 4 million communications every day, we are the UK’s largest Direct Mail producer and the established expert in Transactional and Regulatory Communication. Overlay this heritage with our Data and Digital pedigree, supported by a specialist Insight and Creative team, we help businesses of all shapes and sizes deliver engaging and meaningful communication.
Based in the UK, with 15 sites nationwide and upcoming expansions into Dublin and Luxembourg, we offer a complete range of solutions from large scale Direct Mail to highly personalised email campaigns.
Our 1,900 employees are our biggest asset and we work hard to provide development and advancement opportunities for our talented people
We are looking to add to our sales team based at our site in Peterborough.
• To sell the services of the PCC to businesses in the UK in line with individual sale targets.
• Focusing primarily on PCC Peterborough services – print,DM & postage
• To identify and capture new sales prospects and leads.
• To maintain and develop the company’s relationship with our existing client base where directed to do so .
• To promote and maintain the company’s image of quality, professionalism and good business practice at all times.
What you will be doing:
• To develop and implement an individual sales plan within the parameters of your agreed individual Sales strategy.
• Develop new business through sales calls, customer visits and customer meetings.
• Create a database detailing new leads, sales calls and follow up calls in conjunction with your immediate manager.
• Deal with any customer enquiries.
• Resolve any customer complaints with the help of the appropriate in house personnel.
• Submit quotations to customers for enquiries and any prospective work.
• Identify market trends and suggest new product lines that the company can offer to the marketplace.
• Represent the company at events, tradeshows and industry meetings in a professional and businesslike manner.
• To be fully conversant with all applicable Health & Safety procedures.
• Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies.
• Any other duties that may be required from time to time.