POS Account Manager - Print Management - 12 month FTC
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an Account Manager / Project Manager with experience delivering Print & POS (Point of Sale) campaigns?
Are you interested in a 12 month contract?...then please read on!
This exciting, fast moving and award winning organisation has a superb opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to manage a small number of key accounts initally on a 12 month maternity cover from their impressive offices in Central London. As the Account Manager you will take client briefs (print/POS) for execution, ensuring successful delivery, deploying a complete project lifecycle process (client liaison, supplier choice and liaison, production process and admin process).
If you have a keen eye for detail, and able to work at a very fast pace whilst managing multiple deadlines at once, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Project Manager ideally with bags of 2D / 3D Point Of Sale & Print production experience managing the client relationship and supporting the team. You will be based at their lovely offices near Oxford Circus.
• Experience of working in a project management or account management role delivering print/POS campaigns
• Print Management experience
• Good technical understanding of print and POS including the structure of FSDU’s would be nice!
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Great organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Driven by a need to always deliver a high level of customer service
If this Account Manager position sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant experience to apply, please send your CV to us ASAP!
Apply for POS Account Manager - Print Management - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly