Senior Information Security Analyst
A leading multichannel communication solutions provider is on the search for a sound problem solver and decision maker to take on the role of Senior Information Security Analyst.
This specialist in printed communications, direct mail and transactional mail is looking for someone who can assist in the management and development of the existing Information Security, business continuity programmes to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data assets from both internal and external threats.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in managing the business ISMS and BCMS requirements, including PCI DSS and GDPR
- Work with the Group Data Information security and Protection Officer
- Assist in co-ordinating related business continuity activity in-line with ISO22301 certification
- Implementation, maintenance of Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Promote all aspect of information security across the group.
- Serve as representative for ISMS and BCMS audits
- Conduct/co-ordinate internal audits within company and due diligence activities for supply chain
- Act as point of contact to assess and assist in information security risks and controls for Projects and Change
- Assist in the response to due diligence requirements of clients
- A confident self-starter with the ability to work independently and with other teams
- Flexibility as some travel to other sites will be required
- Experience or exposure to in the Information Security field in an Information Security Management Role
- Have a good understanding of both the technical and business-related requirements of Information Security
- Have served as a management representative for ISMS and experience of first, second and third-party audits
- Can demonstrate multi-tasking, prioritising and time management skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to translate Information Security concepts to a non-technical audience
- Good understanding of data privacy principles (DPA/GDPR)
- Good understanding of Info Sec Policies, procedures and technologies aligned with ISO27001 standard
- Must be able to undergo National Security Vetting
- Knowledge and background managing PCI DSS to a self-assessment level
- Knowledge of Information security regulatory requirements
- Awareness of Cyber Essentials Plus
- Previous Security Clearance
- Previous experience with the Business Continuity Standard (ISO22301)
- Previous experience within a transactional print, data communications and marketing company
- Policy and procedure creation
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com