Business Development Executive - B1 / Digital Print
£Open + Commission + Car Allowance + Other benefits TBD
Our client based in the South East is a large print and communications business who have manufacturing sites in the UK, Asia and America. They have continually invested in new machinery, including Indigo 12000, a new B1 Press and PUR Binding as well as a new mailing line.
They work with many types of companies and sectors including education, financial, travel & tourism through to publishers and pharmaceuticals, offering a variety of print, mailing and multi-media solutions
The company are now recruiting a Business Development Executive to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be from a digital print, litho or mailing sales background and based in the South East, however, the company will consider someone newer to the industry who is looking to start their career in the industry.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Identifying & generating new business opportunities
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Works well under pressure
- Target driven
- Proven new business winner
- Great rapport builder
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Clear written and communication skills
Job reference: PT2423