Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Packaging | East Midlands
Specialising in the printing and finishing of high quality folded cartons, this ambitious and successful company enjoys year on year growth. Due to their continued success they are now looking to add an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to their growing team.
Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Packaging | East Midlands | Up to £34k + Excellent Benefits Package
Specialising in high end food packaging products for large blue chip clients and with over 30 years’ experience in the industry the company has gone from strength to strength. They now boast some of the most technologically advanced carton printing and finishing equipment on the market and continuously invest in staff training. As a result, this, combined with customer focused planning, places them as first choice for many of the UK’s biggest companies.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible finishing high quality printed cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running a range of cut and crease machinery
- Producing a range of carton work
- Quality control inline with ISO and BRC requirements
- Maintenance of machinery
The successful candidate will be very familiar with cut and crease and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating flatbed cut and crease machinery producing printed folded carton work
- Experience operating a range of cut and crease equipment
- Strong technical understanding of carton production
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
A company currently undergoing serious growth this is a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer and work as part of a successful team.