A leading provider of managed print services is looking for an Account/Production Manager to deliver a pro-active consultative print management service whilst ensuring that all requirements are met and that the client is satisfied with the end product.
Based on-site and working alongside a major financial services organisation, the key purpose of this role will be to support the company's marketing initiative. You will guarantee collateral is produced accurately to meet quality standards, budgets and deadlines, ensuring speed to market, intelligent print quantities and cost savings.
- Provide day-to-day execution of Marketing Print Production duties, projects and initiatives.
- Lead the print production workflow for specific projects.
- Manage aggressive timelines for a high volume of projects while achieving quality results
- Collaborate with senior managers on complex projects
- Communicate any critical delays or red flags to team
- Manage projects efficiently by identifying important production and operational information to ensure accurate execution while attaining best speed to market
- Provide quality control reviews on all specification documents, proofs, print files and other information provided to internal teams.
- Work closely with project managers to identify important task dates and production requirements for more complex projects
- Working knowledge and understanding of processes related to print production.
- Experience working alongside a banking/financial institution preferred
- Effective in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Experience working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
- Skilled in maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Experience compiling, organising and presenting information clearly and concisely
This client facing role requires a print professional with outstanding communication skills. Acting as the face of the business, it will be your role to represent our client at a high level.
Please note that due to the nature of the business, candidates will be required to work a 14:00 – 22:00 shift.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com