We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist the Production Manager in the production of all published materials. Rosenstiels is one of the world’s leading publishers of fine art prints and posters for the wall decor market, supplying to trade customers internationally.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the printing process within the industry. Good repro, production and excellent art working skills.
- Competent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Access and Excel.
- Good eye for detail including colour correction and retouching skills.
- An ability to show creative flair.
- Must be able to work methodically, with a great eye for detail.
- Organised, reliable and a great team worker with good communication skills.
- Receiving and reviewing files from artists and various sources.
- Processing print ready High-Resolution files, to expected specifications.
- Sending files and purchase orders to the supplier.
- Setting up files, and associated data entry for new imagery and publishing.
- Taking direction from the Creative Manager.
- To check digital proofs, prior to printed running sheets, for colour fidelity and blemishes.
- Managing and keeping up to date a digital photo library.
- Fulfilling any other requirements as directed by the Design and Production Manager.