Maintenance Engineer | Print & Finishing Machinery | Suffolk
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent to work in a highly skilled maintenance position for a company looking to invest further in their engineering team. Exceptional opportunity to work for a growing company that can offer ongoing training and progression.
Maintenance Engineer | Print & Finishing Machinery | Suffolk | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A well established company who continually invest in new technology and innovation and boast an experienced team ensuring they continually exceed their clients’ needs. They offer a fully comprehensive solution in delivering direct mail and high quality B1 print and are currently key in delivering bespoke services into corporate, commercial and educational sectors.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Machinery upkeep and maintenance for a range of printing and finishing equipment
- Trouble shooting issues and fault finding
- Dealing with repairs and breakdowns
- Overseeing planned maintenance
- Liaising with manufacturers when required
- Working a rotating shift pattern
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified electrical & mechanical engineer
- Experience of fault finding/repair of print/packaging machinery
- Qualification/s in a technical discipline, preferably
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude and PC literacy
- Health & Safety awareness
An excellent opportunity to represent an expanding giant in the print sector that can offer long term prospects for stand-out candidates.
Apply today if you feel you have the relevant skills to be successful.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer | Print & Finishing Machinery | Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly