Print Operations Manager
Our client is already the leading company in the sectors which they operate. Striving to not only continue being at the top, but to be miles ahead of all competition, they are looking to strengthen their proposition and growth. Recognising this strength depends on their people, they are looking to appoint an Operations Manager who can take them to the next level.
This role will require an Operations Manager with an outstanding understanding of the current trends within the print world, and an insight into the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates with a broad, strategic knowledge of the industry, allowing to thoroughly comprehend all job types, from the small, time consuming ones, right through to the huge corporate accounts.
The ultimate purpose of Print Operations managerial role is to provide direction and guidance to ensure continuous growth and meet customers’ needs.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Highly customer focused and confident in communicating with executive level stakeholders
- Fluent in technical terminologies and able to communicate with production staff as confidently as with clients
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor employees;
- Sound understanding of and experience in continuous process improvement;
- Thorough understanding of print production processes; an efficient planner and scheduler
- Demonstrated ability to understand targets and business objectives and develop and execute against plans to achieve;
- A leader for cultural change.
Candidates from print or print management will be giving equal consideration. The key is to be able to demonstrate an outstanding understanding of the print world and be aware of future technology.
This is a great opportunity for a print operations manager to work for a company with a fantastic culture who prides themselves on its committed and engaged employees.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com