Regional Account Director | POS – Print Management | Middle East & Africa
Recent structural changes within our client have produced an exciting opening for an experienced Regional Account Director to cover Middle East & Africa. Specialising in temporary point of sale (POS) for the retail sector, the successful candidate will already have experience in the print industry and/or POS display market and be looking for an exciting new career challenge.
Regional Account Director | POS – Print Management | Middle East & Africa | Salary Dependent on Experience
Holding a leading position in the market as part of a global group, this company is firmly established in its markets. A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions serving the retail sector, they have extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable branded print.
As Regional Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the senior intersection between the client and Head Office
- Assisting the Client Services Director in the development and implementation of operational and commercial strategies
- Staff management and development across your region
- Financial performance – you will be expected to achieve your regional gross profit target
Key attributes required:
- Senior level management experience
- Proven experience of service delivery
- Excellent understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- An ability to develop and execute alternative solutions
If you have a proven background in display and print management services and a good understanding of multi-channel account management (digital, mobile, print, cross media), then we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic, career building role presenting the opportunity to be an ambassador for a leading business.
Contact us for further details.