Indigo Operator | Digital Print, Small Format Digital | South Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Indigo Operator running the newest kit to join an award winning business. A chance to work in the heart of the head-office operation of an incredibly successful organisation utilising the latest technology, techniques and ideas to produce truly ingenious campaigns.
Indigo Operator | Digital Print, Small Format Digital | South Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Innovative marketing communications company specialising in cutting edge digital print solutions for show-stopping campaigns. With extensive and state of the art digital production capabilities, from multiple branch POS to direct mail campaigns, web print and promotional merchandise, this company is a one-stop wonderland.
As an Indigo Operator you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of Indigos including the HP Indigo 10000
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- Producing a full range of small format digital print for large blue chip clients
- Working a triple rotating shift
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating 3 or 4 series HP Indigos
- Ideally Level 1 trained
- Forward thinking with a fantastic work ethic
In return you will receive a competitive salary with ongoing training to develop your expertise within the company. With strong growth plans, progression opportunities are ready and waiting.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the role.