Account Manager | Commercial Litho Print | Wales
Calling all exceptional individuals from within the B1 sheet fed magazine sector – this is your opportunity to maximise your potential and fulfil your ambitions with one of the area’s top employers, in a highly skilled team, with strong growth potential over the next few years.
Account Manager | Commercial Litho Print | Wales | £25k-£28k
Printing guardian for publications large and small, from multi-national organisations to single-title publishing houses, this is a company continuing to reach excellent milestones and looking to achieve big things in 2019. Having recently embarked on their largest investment programme to date, they operate from one of most efficient and well equipped printing plants in the UK, specialising in short-run, sheet-fed magazine market and dealing with small to medium publishers.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with each client, based on regular face-to-face and telephone/email-based interaction
- Working alongside customers and in house departments to ensure the smooth running of projects and jobs
- Managing change requests effectively, ensuring minimum impact on cost and lead time
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer care for external client and across all internal departments
- Focal point for all queries relating to live jobs
Key attributes required:
- Good experience working in a print in a customer facing role
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of print processes
- Customer focus and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Team work – proven skills to work in a team and within an environment requiring flexibility and a quick response
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding of the publishing sector preferred
A company that is technology led with state-of-the-art equipment, has real team ethos and a great environment to work in. The role will see you benefit from excellent career prospects with an unrivalled package and earning potential.
Submit your details to be considered.