Business Development Manager - Print / DM / Fulfilment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SOUTH WEST
£Negotiable + New Business Commission (level to be agreed) Car or Car Allowance
Our client are a well-established print and mail company that have recently branched into the Fulfilment E-Commerce markets. They are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Business Development Manager to join the team you will be required to bring in new business predominantly but also grow and develop existing accounts.
For the right candidate this role has the genuine opportunity to become part of the management team.
- To manage the sales function; from lead generation, through pricing and contract review, to hand over, to production.
- Ensure targets are met in terms of sales efficiency, profitability and highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all sales areas portray a professional, corporate image at all times.
- To be responsible for managing all sales leads generated and closely monitoring conversion rates.
- The job holder will also work closely with the Managing Director to ensure company standards are maintained and any quality and process ISO standards are achieved.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Print / DM / Fulfilment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly