Print Production Manager - Leeds Area
A high-quality printer which offers an unsurpassed level of expertise to a range of customers is seeking a proactive individual to run the print production at their site.
About the role:
- This Print Production Manager is expected to think expansively and creatively about problems and to identify effective solutions in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Oversees all aspects of print production, from initial scheduling, budgets, QC, prepress, printing and delivery
- Ensures that all jobs produced are of superior quality, at the best possible cost, and on time to meet client and vendor deadlines
- Acquires an in-depth knowledge of current technologies while working to become a subject-matter expert on emerging ones
- Initiates new ideas on an ongoing basis related to the business
Communication skills are key for this role, as you must efficiently liaise with customers, and with the Account Management department to relay the fine details to production staff.
The successful candidate must take initiative, be a confident decision maker, and take an accurate and methodological approach to all projects in hand. You will show excellent organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise work.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com