HP Indigo Operator
Xpress Group, a Digital Print Specialist based in Crawley, West Sussex are looking for a new HP Indigo Operator to be part of a team producing high quality digital printed products.
If you have experience using HP Indigo and in particular HP Indigo Press 7800 we would like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities / requirements:
- Previous experience running similar HP presses.
- To Print in 4 colour process and EPM mode, Spot colours.
- HP Machinery maintenance, and fault finding to maintain uptime and efficiency.
- Be mechanically and electronically aware.
- Experience of HP Pre Press systems and IT Skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Checking quality (We are ISO 9001 / 14001 / OHSAS 18001).
- As part of a team you will be required to work in all areas of the Digital Print Department on a flexible basis and will be expected to be able to operate small format finishing equipment.
- Be used to working to tight deadlines.
We also have large format print and there are opportunities to help in these areas of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our organisation, in return we offer a competitive salary and opportunities for the right person
Visit our website and have a look at the exciting projects we get involved with www.xpressgroup.eu
If you feel this is you then please get in touch now.
Email your details to email@example.com
Apply for HP Indigo Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly