Lead Data Programmer | Direct Mail | North West
One of the market leaders when it comes to intelligent mailing solutions. Due to the winning of new clients and rapid business growth they are looking to add experts to drive excellence and innovation across their programming teams. Must have a good understanding of data programming, pre-press processes and highly personalised data driven marketing communications.
Lead Data Programmer | Direct Mail | North West | Up to £55k and excellent benefits package
A business synonymous with leading edge technology and a well established name in multi-channel solutions for transactional, direct mail and billing. ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accredited. Fully capable of document capture, processing and multi-channel distribution. All the skills needed to handle business critical communications in a scalable on-demand service.
As Senior Data Programmer you will be responsible for:
- Data programming using a range of software
- Processing, manipulating and formatting data
- Supporting team with creating new applications
- Understanding and documenting each jobs workflow, making recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Delivering continual high quality output to meet client deadlines
- Maintaining regular and ongoing communication channels
- Compliance with all written company procedures and processes
Key attributes required:
- Understanding of the print and mail industry
- Experience working with data
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of data formats and processes (text based data formats; CSV, TXT), SQL, Access and Excel etc.
- Basic SQL knowledge (MySQL/Microsoft SQL server)
The company are improvement driven and are proud to invest regularly in the most up-to-date facilities/machinery/systems.
In return and as you’d expect from a highly regarded business, the salary and benefits package will fully reflect your skills and experience and there will be every opportunity for positive career development and continuing progression.