Estimator | Commercial Litho Print | Avon
Independently owned commercial print company with an excellent reputation for innovation. A new role for an accomplished Estimator, we are looking for someone with real enthusiasm to provide excellent service to a high calibre client base while supporting the sales team.
Estimator | Commercial Litho Print | Avon | £26k-£32k
Forward thinking commercial print company. Providing an industry-leading combination of creative design and production capabilities they have built a reputation for unrivalled customer service and a sales solution that makes it truly effortless for their customers.
Committed to investment in the very latest technology to ensure optimum service and production, the company partners some truly impressive brands and is enjoying a huge amount of success from their portfolio.
Offering a wide range of commercial print and exciting new machinery the role will involve quoting on a lot of different processes.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Providing estimates for internal sales and account management teams
- Using Tharstern MIS
- Quoting some clients directly
- Working closely with the MD
- Obtaining prices from suppliers for paper and external print finishing work
Key attributes required:
- Proven skills in estimating and customer service
- Knowledge of Tharstern MIS is desirable
- Hands-on experience/knowledge of litho print production would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a small team and communicate well with clients
- Knowledge of Scodix or Indigo processes would be advantageous, but not essential
A company embarking on substantial company growth on offer is the chance to work with a regional leader and be part of their ongoing expansion.
First rate package, full business support and excellent career advancement opportunities on offer to the successful candidate.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.