New Business Development Manager - Premium / High End Packaging
HOMEBASED - TO COVER NATIONAL
£Open (depending on experience) + Commission 2% on every order for the life of the account + Car or Car Allowance + 20 Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client works in the confectionery, beauty and alcohol gift markets, and design and supply folding cartons, rigid boxes, swing tickets and litho-laminated corrugated cases and displays.
Our client is looking for a New Business Development Manager to join the team, they believe they have huge opportunities in the markets they currently operate in, and are looking to develop these further. Our client also thinks there is great scope to sell their new litho-lam offer alongside our other packaging, both to new and existing customers.
The company's supplier base is primarily in mainland Europe, and so there is scope to travel to visit the sites.
There is genuine progression opportunities within this company this role could develop into a Sales Director position.
You will be a proven hunter with an abundance of drive and enthusiasm. You MUST be ambitious, resilient, goal orientated and hungry for success.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Researching and cold calling potential new customers
- Presenting to potential customers
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Tenacious and adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments
- Excellent IT skills
Our client is looking for somebody motivated, who can come into our small business and really make a difference.
Apply for New Business Development Manager - Premium / High End Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly