Business Development Manager | Print Finishing Equipment – Corrugated, Carton & Print | UK Home Base
Amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Business Development Manager experienced in selling print finishing equipment. Ready to hit the ground running with a proven track record developing new business, there is a global market available to you with this role. The ability to work autonomously is a must.
Business Development Manager | Print Finishing Equipment – Corrugated, Carton & Print | UK Home Based | £30k-£40k + Bonus £50k+
An industry renowned organisation that is well established in their industry this is a unique opportunity to develop global markets. As an independent business that is looking to expand the areas they operate in, this is a key role within the organisation and a great opportunity for an accomplished Business Development Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business and maintaining existing accounts
- Targeting end users in the corrugated, cartons and print sectors
- Global coverage – UK home based
- Advising and assisting existing customers on efficiencies and equipment
- Building long-lasting relationships based on quality and design
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in finishing and/or print equipment sales
- Professional communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A can do attitude to selling
A fantastic chance for career development with this specialist distributor of print finishing machinery within the corrugated, carton and print arena.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Print Finishing Equipment – Corrugated, Carton & Print | UK Home Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly