Business Development Manager | Litho & Small & Large Format Digital Print | Scotland
With great success winning contracts for major high profile events throughout Scotland, this is a great opportunity for a consultative and proactive Business Development Manager to join their innovative, creative business. Exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their career to the next level in a creative market place.
Business Development Manager | Business Development Manager – Litho & Small & Large Format Digital print | Scotland| £30-40k + OTE £40-50k + Benefits.
An ambitious UK wide company which has grown through taking ‘thinking’ approach in terms of creativity, products and services. They have developed great relationships with a number of high profile clients by making sure their every need is taken care of from initial design through to completion. Having made a name for themselves in the South (England), they want someone that can join the team and continue to develop their name throughout Scotland.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a full range of litho and digital print plus creative services
- Targeting events, leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Covering the UK, based in Scotland
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have a proven sales success with knowledge of litho and/or digital print
- A track record of selling events, leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Must have a consultative approach and an excellent customer service manner
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to develop themselves
- Have great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.