Assistant to the Operations Director
Our client is a specialist printer who has been trading for over 50 years, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant to help support their Operations Director with administrative duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and well established company in a very responsible role working alongside Senior Management. A background in the Print or Packaging industry would be beneficial although not essential the client will look at any product knowledge. To be successful in this role you must have excellent organisational skills.
- Daily meetings with Operations Director to sort 'work-to' lists for factory finishing staff.
- Detailed preparation of 'work-to' lists on a day to day basis for all shifts.
- Operations Director will support and advise on the details.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Preparation of Delivery Notes for daily deliveries.
- Preparation and tracking of time sheets for casual labour in the finishing department.
- Attend daily production meetings and manage requests as per meetings.
- Managing outwork schedules
- Arrange couriers as and when required.
- Any other associated tasks as and when requested by team leaders.
- Direct communications between staff and Operations Director.
- Manage returns / faulty goods disputes.
- General support to the Operations Director in office and clerical duties.