A progressive self-adhesive labels manufacturer Is looking for a rewind operator to run their brand-new equipment. Your role will be to set up and adjust their BGM EDSR machine, that converts blanks and slits, for production runs.
Duties will include:
- Rewind printed, self-adhesive labels
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation
- Troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed
- Coordinate the assignment of colleagues
Candidates must have the skill, ability, and knowledge to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
This leading labels company prides itself in achieving outstanding solutions, therefore candidates must be meticulous, hard-working, with a keen eye to detail. Keeping to the highest of standards and quality checking procedures throughout will be of the upmost importance.
- Knowledge of label printing
- Experience within a print production environment
- High level of concentration required
- The ability to work on their own initiative & in a team
- Be reliable & possess an excellent timekeeping / attendance record.
Candidates will be required to work over a 43 hour week.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com