Business Development Manager - B1 / B2 / Digital Print
£Negotiable depending on Experience + Commission + Other Benefits TBD
Our client has been providing in-house design, B1, B2 litho and digital printed communications for over 20 years. The company has its own in-house finishing, such as lamination, PUR, wiro and book making facilities.
They currently deal with trade and end user clients such as blue chip, education and financial markets to provide products such as annual reports, books, leaflets, posters to name a few.
The company is currently seeking a goal-oriented, energetic sales professional to join their existing sales team.
The successful candidate will:
- Source and develop new business leads
- Have a substantial and defined existing customer base and wide range of industry contacts
- Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Focus on results and have a strong work & team ethic
- Be resourceful and take responsibility for controlling own success in the business growth
- Be committed and loyal to career building and growth, within a caring, supportive company
- Strong understanding of branding, artwork and print process
- Prior experience in both litho and digital print
Job reference: PT2431
Apply for Business Development Manager - B1 / B2 / Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly