Print Sales Executive - North East England
One of the most successful and highly regarded print and communication providers in the North is seeking a passionate salesperson to promote their high-quality solutions.
This role requires someone with the in-depth product knowledge and professional selling skills necessary to successfully develop new and existing business.
In this position, you will primarily develop business in new accounts, which will include our client’s entire scope of offerings. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into our clients existing account base which is made up of a diverse set of vertical industries.
- New Business Development
- Relationship Development
- Ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of product offerings and services.
- Self-Motivation with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
- Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Ability to manage proposal responses
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Assess competitor's strategy and counteract with a competitive strategy.
This sales role is open-ended and exposes you to career paths that enthusiastic high achievers can take to move into leadership positions.
Apply for Print Sales Executive - North East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly