Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital / Large Format
Up to £30K + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager (to focus on new business) who can sell B2, small and large format printing.
The company offer a range of products and services including bespoke design, commercial and marketing print, 3D print, banners, pop ups, POS, brochures, leaflets etc.
This is an exciting stage of the company's growth plans and as such there is scope for career progression for the right candidate.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Prospecting new clients
- Recognising the opportunity to expand on existing accounts
- Ensuring you are able to deal with any customer queries
- Ensure effective time management and territory planning
- Record all activity on the CRM system, and ensure that minimum appointment levels are met on a weekly basis
- Comply with all reporting requirements of line management
- Good understanding of branch operations and to develop a good working relationship with both the sales and branch team
- Liaise with credit control and monitor account expenditure
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Completion of sales reports (weekly and month end)
- Able to effectively sell all company offering, including new innovative services that are developed
Job reference: PT2433