UV Flexo Printer
NEW VACANCY! (PK5893)
UV FLEXO PRINTER
Salary up to £32K + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Working: Monday to Thursday 7:00am - 4:30pm / Fridays 7:00am - 2:00pm
Occasional overtime will be required
Our Client is a well-established, well invested printed packaging manufacturer with in-house design, pre-press and the latest technology in print production capabilities. They specialise in added value, high quality full colour printed products for a range of industries to include food manufacturers and convenience food sectors.
They currently require a trained Flexographic Printer to operate a variety of UV flexo presses on a day shift pattern.
Our client would consider a candidate with a lithographic background or other flexographic experience.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- As an expanding company they are able to offer a great salary and potential for the future.
- Run flexographic press at maximum output, bearing in mind quality, machinery limitations and health and safety
- Maintain quality standards to customer expectations
- Operate the press safely, ensuring cleanliness and hygiene practises
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Ensure maximum material utilisation and a reduction of wastage of all materials
- Ensure machine is left in a safe manner for your shift opposite
- Detail all press specifications and technical details which are required to produce jobs
- Co-operate and participate in continual improvements to the press and wider company environment
- Attention to detail & quality conscious
- Must be a proactive person
- Must be a reliable team worker but able to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Must have a flexible & enthusiastic approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills