- To manage the Bindery and Mailing Manufacturing elements of the Business.
- To achieve on time in full manufacturing in line with the daily production and despatch schedules.
- To manage personnel as above in line with Company policies and procedures.
- To maintain the required standards of health and safety, product quality, work-place discipline and equipment care.
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Plan work effectively to achieve hour-by-hour operating objectives with regard to Delivery, Quality and Cost.
- React to and solve problems to deliver shift objectives.
- Coach and motivate individuals in the team to deliver objectives.
- Ensure the right skills are available in the shift team to carry out assigned duties.
- Implement and control activities to reduce/eliminate waste.
- Measure and improve personal and team performance against standards.
- Implement HR procedures on a day-to-day basis.
- Improve and maintain high levels of output from the equipment and personnel under your jurisdiction.
- Ensure that the machines are in good order to achieve optimum performance. This includes development of communication with outside resources for external maintenance.
- Being proactive in implementing practices for continual improvement on outputs of assets.
- Develop strong relationships with the Management Team to achieve Company goals.
- Work closely with the Pressroom Manager and cover holidays/sickness as required.
Apply for Bindery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly