Customer Service Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen at our Torpoint Plant for the above position. The successful candidate will have the ability to grow and develop in the role. The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours weekly.
What being a Customer Service Co-ordinator at DS Smith will involve…
- Manage customer relations and communicate internally and externally customer needs and expectations.
- Data Input and order processing.
- Dealing with Customers orders, deliveries and queries.
- Cover for the internet shop.
- Arranging collections/deliveries and artic loads.
- Sorting & distributing incoming post.
- Ensuring that all outgoing post is completed daily.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails.
- General office communication & administration as directed by management.
- Contact Account Managers/tech centre regarding re-pricing, orders, etc.
- Other duties as required.
What we would like our candidate to have…
- Ability to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone.
- Good all round administration and time management skills.
- Well organised & efficient.
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive and adaptable with a “can-do” service-focused attitude.
- Experience in reception and administration tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in Customer Service essential.
About DS Smith…
DS Smith is a leading supplier of corrugated packaging, and are present in 37 countries, employing around 32,000 people. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4.8 billion. DS Smith is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.