Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Berkshire
Looking for real game-changers this company hires the best, they think big and they really do take pride in creating environments their employees love to work in. If you’re a Project Manager with a background in packaging artwork/graphics looking for a new challenge, this could be it!
Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Berkshire | £26k-£36k+
Known for bold, engaging work that gets remembered, this company is a specialist brand implementation expert. With an impressive portfolio that includes global FMCG companies and retailers they are truly a one source enterprise, covering every aspect of brand building and strategy from design, pack science, graphics and digital solutions, from that first big idea right through a product’s full life cycle.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on site with a prestigious, blue chip client
- Owning and managing allocated projects
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Developing and maintaining consistent best practise including processes, documentation and communication
- The provision of detailed professional/expert/technical advice in order to resolve issues and influence decisions
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in packaging repro/artwork/graphics management
- Understanding of the basics of all major printing processes and reprographics
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of design artwork reprographics and graphic lifecycle management processes/software solutions
Lots of scope to develop and progress within this role together with excellent benefits and working conditions at this popular employer.
Interested? Apply as below.