Estimator | Litho, Digital & POS | Staffordshire
With high profile clients and impressive manufacturing capabilities, this is an unrivalled opportunity to make a difference at one of the industry’s top companies. A truly fantastic company to work for offering a competitive salary, pension scheme, healthcare and an excellent holiday entitlement as well as ongoing training.
Estimator | Litho, Digital & POS | Staffordshire | Up to £30k
Independent print specialist boasting one of the most impressive plant lists in the Midlands. This is a company that constantly invests in state-of-the-art print equipment, covering the main print process technologies including large format lithographic, lithographic, HP Indigo, large format digital, screen printing and a wide range of finishing processes, all in house.
Working from their modern West Midlands based offices you will be:
- Responsible for estimating using Shuttleworth MIS
- Producing accurate estimates, job tickets and documentation
- Managing, organising and prioritising daily workflow schedules for all estimates and tenders
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
- Maintaining regular client contact via telephone/email
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Strong print estimating background
- MIS experience a must – Shuttleworth MIS advantageous
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of litho and digital print processes
- Enthusiasm for customer service and client development
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
A highly attractive employer within the industry offering excellent scope for accredited training, superb ongoing development and a comprehensive remuneration package. Submit your details without delay to be considered.