Account Manager | B1 Litho & Small Format Digital Print | Wales
Progress as far as your ambition will take you. An exciting time to join an expanding UK operation leading the field with an impressive plant list, partnering high profile clients. The company has ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic culture. They offer excellent training and development and also offer a competitive package.
Account Manager | B1 Litho & Small Format Digital Print | Wales | £25k - £28k
Offering an all-in-one solution for litho and digital print the company are printer of choice to a broad portfolio of customers including SMEs and national groups. With investment in staff at the forefront of their philosophy, this is a truly outstanding opportunity to join a technologically diverse print specialist who prides themselves on their cutting edge approach. Due to expansion, they are looking for an ambitious individual wanting to springboard their career.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Office based, working in a team of 4
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager
- Managing a portfolio of key blue chip accounts
- Overseeing client requirements from brief to final delivery
- Producing accurate works instructions in a timely manner for customer orders
- Focal point for all queries relating to live jobs
- Ensuring all processes are in the MIS for each job to allow accurate production plannings, bookings and cost analysis
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
Key attributes required:
- Good experience working in a print in a customer facing role
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of print processes
- Customer focus and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Team work – proven skills to work in a team and within an environment requiring flexibility and a quick response
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding of costings advantageous
For the right candidate, this is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of the area’s top employers, in a highly skilled team, with massive growth potential over the next few years.
Register your details to be considered.