Structural Designer | Corrugated POS | East Midlands
An established and award-winning player for corrugated packaging and design that is experiencing exciting developments. Due to organic growth and a busy project portfolio they are looking to expand their highly skilled Design team with the addition of an experienced Structural Designer.
Structural Designer | Corrugated POS | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Technically advanced, with the backing of some of the fastest, fully automatic facilities within the industry and the most advanced CAD/CAM and digital and print software and machinery this is a company able to provide a full on-site manufacturing service. From concept through to fulfilment and delivery of a full range of cardboard POS, FSDUs, CDUs, pallet displays off-shelf merchandisers they are quali¬fied in every aspect to fulfil even the most demanding of in-brand POS projects for the most prestigious high street names in Europe.
As Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Producing structural designs for a range of POS and packaging
- Designing from concept
- Client facing when required
- Using Artios CAD software
- Working with large blue chip clients
- Creating mock-ups
Key attributes required:
- Proven structural design experience in the corrugated POS sector
- A good understanding of CAD based software with preference given to ArtiosCAD
- Knowledge of additional 3D design software packages would be advantageous
- Ability to interpret briefs and make recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
A position with outstanding career potential and the opportunity to join a national leader with a reputation for innovation and employee benefits that is second to none.
Submit your details to be considered.