Print Account Manager
About The Role
We are looking for a success-oriented Account Manager to join our client’s dynamic team. You will be required to draw upon your knowledge base and experience in the market to manage a diverse range of customers’ print requirements.
The primary accountabilities developing and maintaining key relationships, reporting and collaboration with key stakeholders. Our client offers you the chance to work within a business that has best in class technology, a diversified value proposition, systems and support needed to exceed client's expectations and deliver on promises.
Main responsibilities of the Account Manager will be:
- Servicing of current customers to develop strong & profitable strategic business relationships
- Participate in networking and other relationship management opportunities to develop and grow relationships with key customers.
- Understand customer needs & requirements to ensure we are working within the best solution model that is tailored to the customer
- Develop and implement customer-specific print projects
- Conduct regular reviews & prepare reporting as requested by client and as per agreed SLAs
The successful applicant needs to possess excellent print knowledge to ensure opportunities are maximised by providing customers with a full solution package to suit their business needs. The position requires a person able to communicate at all management levels to ensure they can develop strong working relationships with all key stakeholders within the business.
Key requirements to be considered are:
- Exceptional communicator with a strong creative flair, coupled with demonstrated business acumen and strategic account planning skills
- Proven track record in Account Management & Customer Service
- A good working knowledge of our client’s service offering is essential
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com