Working as a Account Manager within our Client Services department you will be the primary point of contact for some of our clients and responsible for ensuring thorough development of the client relationship. You will direct and control the end to end process from enquiry to final review, including the fulfilment of orders and contract management. You will support the Client Services Director and Client Service team to deliver quality service to all our clients.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Ownership of client accounts to ensure the delivery and fulfilment of their products meet client requirements, specifications and SLA
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills via phone, email and in person including persuasion, negotiation and relationship management
- Drive the continuous improvement of processes and procedures to maximise efficiency and quality within the Client Service department
- Identify and create plans to effectively manage work flow as part of the annual cycle
- Report and strategically forecast on client activities at daily and weekly production meetings
- Ensure that all details relevant to quotations, tenders and invoicing are made available in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and good knowledge across the business (product, service and process), client (challenges and strategy), competitor and industry
- Ensure close collaboration with colleagues across several different departments is maintained to maximise efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of final product
- Work to KPI’s and SLA’s including client satisfaction, OTIF, quality, internal reviews completed to plan and individual/team development.
- Understand and communicate complex legislation in an effective and concise manner to internal and external clients
- Ensure all procurement requirements are forecasted and advised promptly to the Commercial Team
- Represent Stephen Austin’s best interests in all dealings with contractors and suppliers
- Represent the Client Services team with additional meeting attendance or project responsibility, as requested and directed by the Commercial Director.
- Competetive salary
- Great team environment
- Free parking
- Close to transport links
- 26 days annual leave
- 82% Employee Engagement
- Staff recognition scheme
SAPG is a well-established provider of security printing and data services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. The group comprises two companies – Stephen Austin (stephenaustin.co.uk): security printing and distribution services for examination and electoral bodies and GradeMaker (grademaker.com): SAAS assessment software and data services for examination bodies.