2 days left
- Contract Type
Our candidate will be working closely with our busy creative team to produce: a wide variety of artwork for print and digital projects; visual concepts; supporting the studio manager in checking artwork from team members and monitoring quality output.
Design adaptation skills are a must and working with the in-house design team, the role will involve collaborating to ensure artwork is accurate to industry standards whilst also enhancing the design. The candidate will be responsible for producing print ready retail product packaging across a wide range of artwork platforms for our clients and major UK retailers.
You will have a good eye for layout and typography, have a creative flair in artwork creation, meticulous attention to detail and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
Ideally you will have an understanding of modern print processes in packaging and digital production (online asset creation).
Key skills include:
- To generate print-ready creative layouts across a wide range of design
- projects, predominantly branded packaging and marketing literature
- To deliver accurate and high quality artwork to tight deadlines
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong creative visualisation skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Using of Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
- Advanced skillset for retouching
- Good Office skills, Mac and PC Platform (PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong understanding of layout and typography
- Ability to follow and work within brand guidelines
- Able to respond well to difficult creative and production challenges
- Aptitude to work well under pressure on a number of projects simultaneously
- Able to manage time efficiently and to ensure artwork is delivered on time
- Well organised and resourceful (ensuring in-house processes are followed)
- Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Be proactive in improving skill set and studio processes
- Must be a team player with a great work ethic and desire to succeed
- Web asset creation and illustration skills would be a bonus
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly