Key Account / Business Development Manager - Print Management
£Generous (Depending on Experience) + Commission + Car or Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday
Our ever growing client who have offices in the North West as well as London, is one of the largest independent and longest established UK companies delivering Print Management services. They supply a wide and varied range of print and marketing solutions such as Litho Printing, Direct Mail, POS, Large Format and Digital Print for their clients whom include a number of major blue chip organisations as well as NHS, Social Housing and Education.
They are looking to recruit a Key Account / Business Development Manager who will based in either London or the North. The successful candidate will be required to nurture and develop existing accounts and also secure new business.
Requirements for this role:
- Developing existing accounts
- Ability to generate new business
- Monthly activity reports to Director
- Communicating with all clients in a timely manner
- Regular visits to clients to up sell the a full Print Solution
- Enthusiastic, energetic, experienced successful team player with a "can do "approach
- Knowledgeable in Print Production and Account Management
- Experienced negotiator
- Thrives on challenges and performs effectively in time critical situations
- A background in Print Management account development is essential