£Neg. dep on exp
My client a busy, forward-looking, specialist printers with of experience in their field and a large and varied client base, looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Screen Printer to join their talented production team at our modern, purpose-built premises.
- Due to expansion within the company, they are looking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic individual to work within the Print Finishing and Packing Department.
- This would be an ideal job for someone looking to move into a career in print finishing, with a good eye for detail and pride in the work that they do.
- This role has great prospects for the right candidate with possibilities of learning to operate various automated finishing machines as well as being involved in a wide variety of different hand work utilised within the Plastic Printing industry.
- The role involves extensive, hands-on training to achieve proficiency in and an understanding of the different finishing processes involved in their busy production dept
- Fully automatic Die Cutting machine operation
- Guillotine operating and Ram Punching
- Heat Bending Operation and Taping machines
- Hand cutting, Packing and Palletisation of Work
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, self-motivated and ambitious to progress