Mac Operator/Plate Maker
Paragon Customer Communications works with some of the world's leading brands from a wide range of sectors, transforming how they connect with their customers. We send over 4 million physical and digital communications every single day, and connect with every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
We design and run marketing campaigns, produce direct mail, generate transactional communications like bills and statements, and harness data and insight to ensure our clients' get the most out of their marketing budgets. Paragon works tirelessly to deliver the future of brilliant customer communications.
. Understand artwork using Macs & Adobe software.
2. Match artworks to the job bag and report any imperfection or wrong information.
3. Familiar with Kodak’s Prinergy workshop for day to day running of storing/proofing artwork.
4. Create Impositions using Kodak’s Preps software.
5. Make working mock-up to make sure your work is correct.
6. Epson proofs.
7. Plate making, understanding the workings of the CTP system
8. Liaising with client service co-ordinators regarding any queries you or they have with a job.
9. Good housekeeping, making sure your work is clear for the all colleagues to understand and carry on with.
10. Understand timings, making sure you work to tight deadlines.
11. Complete any maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
12. To attend and comply with all training and H/Safety policies.
13. Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
14. To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time?