Sales/Account Development Executive - Luxury Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5904)
SALES / ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - LUXURY PACKAGING
£30-40K (based on experience) + Bonus + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a progressive print company specialising in high quality printed packaging, primarily for premium food, drinks and personal care markets, currently looking to expand its successful UK sales team. In order to support the company's dynamic growth, they are looking for applicants seeking sales career opportunities by joining a market leader in its field at an exciting stage of its development.
They are looking for a Scotland based Sales / Account Development Executive who can pick up and autonomously manage a portfolio of existing accounts and who can also proactively search for additional business opportunities. Any print or packaging experience in the premium food, drink, personal care & beauty sectors is preferred, although full product training will be offered.
- Key account management which in time would be 2 key customers (leading spirits organisations), potentially around £2-3 million turnover.
- Building relationships with current long standing customers
- Developing new business including diversification into new markets appropriate to the company skills, capability and ambition. This could be cosmetics and targeted wine producers and bottlers.
- You will be expected to regularly spend time in the office in support of your clients and colleagues and will be ideally situated in the West of Scotland. Additional travel in Scotland and occasionally in Ireland will also be required.
- Using bold and innovative ideas to achieve excellent results
- Sharing the Company's values and vision for the future
- Experience in key account handling
- Business development knowledge and understanding
- Experience of delivering first class customer service
- Graduate with excellent experience in a development role
- Excellent standing with high potential
- Faultlessly professional
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and prioritise workloads
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team