Sales Account Manager - Signage / Graphics / Branding
Our client is a sign and graphics company based in Manchester. They offer clients a large verity of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
Overall Job Purpose: To drive sales and margin revenue for own pre-defined account portfolio by developing business with existing customer base and prospecting to introduce new customers to the business.
Experience Required: Ideally 3 -5 years sales experience within the signage and graphics industry. Background in design, production and installation would be beneficial with strong knowledge of technical process and product specifications.
- Deliver against sales and margin targets for predefined account allocation.
- Develop and build account relationships and own delivery of each project.
- Build high level of understanding for all key accounts. Size of business, no of employees, locations, competitors, potential opportunity.
- Respond to all enquiries within 48 hours of receipt.
- Carry out accurate and comprehensive site surveys to establish job scope and technical requirements.
- Upon project approval complete all job specifications with 100% accuracy liaising with design during approval process.
- Job sheet accuracy to be monitored on a weekly basis by management.
- Ensure Clarity is updated regularly with quoted, confirmed status.
- Any outstanding quotes are being chased up for approval/rejection within 1 month. Conversion rate from enquiry to order to hit 70%.
- Regular touch points with customer base E mail, phone and face to face.
- If account is inactive for over 1 month contact to be made.
- Report to management via weekly sales meeting business status.
- Invoiced, confirmed and sales pipeline figures.
- Communicate any issues, roadblocks, learnings.
- Use social media to follow, connect and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers -
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Internet research
- Use marketing collateral provided to further develop business opportunity with existing and new customers.