1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is dedicated to investing in the very latest technology to continue to be major firms go-to print provider. They offer a full range of services from graphic design to a full print capability with super-fast turnarounds.
They currently have an opening for a pivotal role within the company - for someone who can bring expertise and knowledge to the table, to lead operations at their central London branch.
Primarily responsible for managing the overall branch operation, including supervision of team members and the administration of centre sales performance and profitability objectives. Work with other team members to create a positive work environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ø 2-4 years of related experience, progressively responsible supervisory experience.
Ø Advanced level of reading, writing and mathematical ability
Ø Proven ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
Ø Proven ability to lead, direct and supervise
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive
Ø Achieve company objectives for sales and profit performance within the branch network
– Drive sales activity performance on SAP and report any non-conformance’s
– Manage and oversee team members ie quoting, outsourcing etc
– Responsible for sending out customer surveys to clients and reviewing feedback and following up on all positive and negative feedback immediately
– Drive sales through all team members ensuring new products and services are advertised in branch and visiting clients proactively selling new products and service and branchstaff are upselling to drive up sales
Ø Direct supervision of team members, including responsibility for:
– Hiring of all team members and monitoring new hire orientation procedures
– Train and evaluate the efficiency and productivity of team members by managing to established performance standards and objectives; conducting regular Operations Reviews and Performance Appraisals and making recommendations to Operations Manager for wage increases and promotions, when applicable
– Initiate disciplinary procedures with guidance from Operations Manager, for team members, up to and including termination of employment
– Participate in the Grievance process as immediate supervisor of team members
Ø Ensure the maintenance of finance reporting procedures within managed centre including accounts receivables, inventory reports, daily sales recaps, and daily bank deposits in full compliance with established company policies
Ø Monitor and direct marketing activities to achieve pre-established sales objectives including monthly marketing calendars, media advertising, specialised sales, in-store signage, etc.
Ø Plan and direct the purchase and installation of equipment and machinery required for efficient production operations for centre network and for monitoring inventory levels of supplies and materials
Ø Ensure safety requirements are established within branch. In addition, may be required to perform quarterly safety inspections of each centre.
Ø Ensure our clients Policies and Procedures are applied.
Ø Monitor and ensure centre customer service targets maintain company standards.
Ø Ensure branch account and large retail projects move to the appropriate area of the business maximising on GP
Ø Supervises other team members. Performs duties with minimal supervision by Operations Manager.
Ø Also required to perform all functions normally performed by all other team members
MINIMUM ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
• Physical stamina sufficient to stand during entire shift, excluding rest breaks.
• Physical stamina sufficient to move and lift boxes weighing up to 15 kilograms.
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion or speaking with others.
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lead and direct team members.
• Ability to perform the General Duties and Responsibilities set forth above in a consistent and efficient manner.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly