Business Development Manager - Print Management / Digital Print
1 day left
- Contract Type
PT2449 - SOUTH EAST
£Negotiable + Car / Allowance + Commission + Pension
My client is a growing company specialising in print management and digital print.
With in-house small format digital, they can offer their clients a range of commercial print including everything from business cards to brochures.
They also work closely with a select number of large format print suppliers, so they are truly able to provide a full solution.
They are currently looking to expand their sales team with a Business Development Manager to sell their services into their varied clients including Retail, Insurance and Education.
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 3 years' experience selling print management
- Be responsible for seeking, engaging and closing prospective clients down
- Act as a role model for less senior sales staff
- Work remotely
- Be resilient with a real personal desire to succeed
- Want to work for a forward-thinking organisation
- Be based in the South East
- Have regular contact with the office
Apply for Business Development Manager - Print Management / Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly