Direct Mail Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
A leading print group is on the search for an experienced Account Manager. Your role will be to will effectively interpret an array of Direct Mail projects, managing processes through to completion.
- Proven history in Account Management with extensive Print and DM knowledge and a good understanding of postage.
- Ideally an understanding of our client’s target audience and suitable product formats to maximise return for the client and profit to the business.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage own work load effectively.
- Access and maintain MIS, briefs and schedules in accordance with Best Practice guide.
- Source print and negotiate with suppliers directly, from a pool of preferred companies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confidence when working directly with clients on site, at all levels.
- Market knowledge to provide insight to the customer when required.
- Recognising where methods can be improved to benefit both the client and the business
Apply for Direct Mail Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly