Business Development Manager - Direct Mail / Cross Media
Up To £50K + 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Pension + Death in Service / Critical Illness
Our client is a leading digital agency based in the South East. They specialise in printing, direct mail and cross media predominantly for retail, healthcare and financial industries.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager, with a direct mail background to join their already thriving team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Introduce, develop and nurture New Business for the company
- You will have at least 3 years' experience selling direct mail and direct marketing services
- A proven understanding and knowledge of data driven cross media solutions and technologies
- Able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organisation
- Possess strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and the ability to close sales
- Excellent presentation, organisation, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email
- Must subscribe to high work and business ethics
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc.
- Experienced in analysing trends, pricing and competitive programs
- Strive to grow with the company and reap rewards
- Fully competent and proven ability to sell print and direct marketing solutions
- Commercially strong and used to dealing at Senior Client level
- Ability to own and manage a lead generation program for prospecting purposes
- Ability to identify prospects and strategic New Business leads
- Communicate efficiently, drive execution, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity