NEW VACANCY! (PK5921)
SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELS
Attractive Salary (OTE Circa £60-80K) + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Other Benefits Depending on Experience & Targets
Our client is an independently owned, profitable, self-adhesive label manufacturing company. They operate seven presses in a purpose built factory. They manufacture a full range of labels from plain (330 wide plain label presses) to flexo printed in 6,7 & 8 colour, full UV and water based in a variety of materials to a wide variety of markets from food, pharmaceutical, household, NHS, logistics and manufacturing sectors. They also produce thermal transfer printers and ribbons, bureau work, barcoding and variable data, small to large run.
They require an experienced labels salesperson, located in any area of England. There will be regular travel around the UK and to the company offices although the regularity will be dependent on location.
The role will involve targeting lapsed and dormant accounts from the company database and also utilising your own contacts and business development skills.
- Selling the full range of plain and printed roll labels, thermal transfer, box end and product labels
- Generate new partnerships, through cold calling
- Develop existing, previous and lapsed clients
- Pitch, negotiation and closure of contracts
- Face-to-face client liaison
- The successful candidate will have a proven sales track record within the label industry targeted at a broad variety of market sectors
- Autonomous home based role, looking for somebody with relevant background and drive, enthusiasm and ability to hit the ground running