Business Development Manager - High End Digital Print
£Open (Depending on experience) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance
Our client is an award winning specialist in high end luxury print based in the South East. The company provides the full solution: from design, to print, to installation, earning them their fantastic reputation.
With HP Indigo, large format, in-house finishing (including foiling, cutting, embossing, binding), the company focusses on selling into Marketing, Retail, Beauty, Luxury Brands, Legal and Design Markets.
Following their expansion, the client is now looking to recruit a motivated Business Development Manager to join their already flourishing team! The ideal candidate will have a previous track record within this market.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record selling high end Digital Print; Small Format / Large Format
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service
- Must stand out from the crowd when it comes to drive and ambition
- Ensure effective teamwork and collaboration with colleagues across all functional areas of the business
- Display innovation and resourcefulness
- Demonstrate Commercial Awareness & Negotiation skills
- Confidently identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients, as well as arrange appointments and meetings
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate with the backup / support or a financially secure and innovative printing business with a fantastic reputation
Job reference: PT2452
Apply for Business Development Manager - High End Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly