Print Finisher | Small Format Digital Print | Buckinghamshire
An exclusive opportunity to join an incredibly dynamic global print and communications company creating innovative digital print solutions. Due to a successful 2018 they are looking for an additional Print Finisher to assist with demand.
Print Finisher | Small Format Digital Print | Buckinghamshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Producers of data driven documents such as transactional mail through to complex training materials and a full range of small format print. Using the most modern production practices and equipment on the market the company are leaders in delivering a complete end to end service backed by high profile design and global mailing/logistics teams.
On a day-to-day basis as Print Finisher you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of print finishing equipment: folders, stitchers, guillotines, laminators and binders
- Producing a full range of small format print to include: flyers, leaflets, books and brochures
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
- Working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Key attributes required:
- Current print finishing experience
- Experience of using folders, stitchers, guillotines, laminators and binders
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
Well known for their training and development this company invests heavily in its employees to maintain their competitive edge. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Print Finisher wanting to broaden their skill set.